It's HOTTT....AGAIN! I know, it's summer....blah blah blah! I can take the temperature....but the humidity....I'm over it! I need it to cool down, for my own sanity. The girls luckily still enjoy going outside, playing in the water table...so we aren't just inside ALL day...but more so than I would like. Today, we braved the high temps (87, 'feels like 94') and with lots of hydration breaks we managed some good outside time. But come on, this is WI, not the Everglades!
OK, enough complaining about the temps! I start my new job tomorrow! Bridal boutique, here I come! I am beyond excited. I know, it's not the career I spent a gazillion dollars on in college and grad school, but it is something to keep me occupied a few days a week before I go back to work full time. I have tried researching lots about bridal (such a tough task!) and love all the new styles and trends! My dress and the bridesmaids in our wedding would look so different if it were in 2011. Cast away the a-line and give me a fit and flare style please, but as I talk to most women, they would change their dress given the chance. Anyways.... I will report back and let you know how the job is going! Again, SOOO excited.
Here are a BUNCH of great pictures from today's fun!
Love those girls! Good luck tomorrow.
ReplyDelete