Yawwwwwn! So Madison is still not sleeping through the night and she is two-and-a-half! Yea...... we are tired over here. Her sleep patterns are a wreck, every night is a different story. One night she is up once and the next up two or three times, sometimes she is up for a few hours in the middle of the night. It is tied in with her sensory processing disorder and it is just simply exhausting. I rarely dream anymore, which is sad- because that means I am not sleeping long enough in order to dream or sleep well. So, I feel like every day I wake up on "the wrong side of the bed." Cranky and still tired. Whoever said "sleep is for the weak" is so so sooooo wrong. I need sleep and would be a much happier person in general if I was getting the Zzzz's I need. ON THE POSITIVE SIDE, Ava sleeps like a rock..... a rock in our bed, but a cute snuggly rock. :) I don't blame her, Madison wakes up loud and crying. So Ava just snuggles in and continues to stay sound asleep.
So.... tonight, we shall see what Madison has in store for us.... my guesses are always wrong, but last night she was only up once, so tonight should be at least twice. I'm going to try and pry my eyes open long enough to do some more laundry. Zzzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment