Sunday, April 3, 2011

Forts and Coloring Easter Eggs: Good weekend!

        Our weekend was pretty full of randomness..... Saturday we visited Daddy's new work to meet his new bank's employees. The girls were excited because they got new pink piggy banks! The staff was all so nice and kind to us. It is going to be wonderful having him work so close to home! :) The girls and I then headed home because I had a baby shower to go to in IL.

        Saturday evening Ava wanted to build "tents" or as we call them, forts. Ava went and pulled many blankets into the living room and she, along with Daddy, built a huge fort in the living room! She loved crawling in and telling us to "get out." It was hers and no one elses! :)
Fort: View #1
Fort: View #2 (Madison and I were doing our own thing apparently)

        Sunday, John and I got to escape for a little bit, Thanks Grammy!!!! We went on a lunch date to HuHot and then grocery shopping: romantic, huh?! Later on we colored Easter eggs. Madison didn't have too much patience for it- but Ava LOVED it! Her pink-stained hands are wonderful too! ;) She loved dropping the eggs into the water and then...picking them out of it and dropping them back in (hence the pink hands). She was VERY sad when we finished, but we will do it again as it gets closer to Easter.
Egg coloring time!

"Lots of colors"

Daddy and Ava coloring eggs!

Check out our eggs!

"Ohhhh. My egg"
Love her! SO excited!

Mommy and ZaZa watching the egg coloring bonanza!

Madison's turn!

Ooops! Almost dumped a cup! Busted! :)

The girls eggs!

SO sad to be done coloring.....but the pink hands aren't going anywhere!


1 comment:

  1. Very brave of John to wear white........... I have to get over my OCD and let Brooke go to town with the eggs....

    ReplyDelete