Bath time in the am. (Nothing better to start the day than two freshly bathed toddlers!)
CHECK!
Playtime (to let their hair dry)
CHECK!
Snack time (Fill the bellies)
CHECK!
Head to Target with BOTH girls on a solo mission!
DENIED!
Just as I was done getting ready myself, Ava said "Mommy, I nap...Pllleeeeaaassseee!" So, she went to nap and Madison and I hung out before her nap began. I kept thinking, is there enough of this and that to last us until later? Of course, so even though my plan was put on hold, it ended up being a good morning. Heck, I will take ANY day that one of the girls wants to nap! :)
This afternoon the girls were playing around doing random things (as the pictures show) and Madison has Physical Therapy at 4pm. So..... all in all a good day! I feel more tired than usual, so I suppose I will consume a ridiculous amount of Coke Zero and maybe attempt an evening at Target with the girls.
![]() |
| How many puzzle pieces can she fit in her shirt? 5! |
![]() |
| Counting as she puts them in! Ha! |
![]() |
| Lights on......lights off.... on.....off.... REPEAT 20 times! Don't mind the pantlessness.... she thinks she is super fast without them! ;) |
![]() |
| Yum! Mrs. Potato Head arm! |
![]() |
| ZAZA!!!!! |
![]() |
| CLOSE UP! |






No comments:
Post a Comment