Father's Day is also bittersweet for me, my Dad has been gone for almost 7 years. I can't even believe it. I miss him daily. I am so sad he never got to know John or meet the girls. That just breaks my heart. He would have been a great Papa to them! In my head I imagine them playing together or how he would interact with them if was here and it is amazing, but then the harsh reality hits that it's only my imagination and once again it breaks my heart. I miss my Dad every single day. I am reminded of his presence every day and I often talk to him in my own way. Happy Father's Day to my Dad! Love you!
My name is Lori, married to John (5 Yrs) & we have twin 3-year olds: Ava & Madison. I'm mainly a SAHM but also work as a Bridal Consultant at a local Bridal Boutique. The girls were born at 35 weeks after being on 2 months of bedrest. Madison has significant developmental delays and has sensory integration issues as well, but she is as silly and active as her sister. The girls sure keep us on our toes and there is never a dull moment....this is just a glimpse into our lives!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Father's Day
We celebrated Father's Day by simply relaxing! It was perfect. We went grocery shopping, as a family.....both girls did great. Ava came home with a Cars balloon, typical Ava. She knows how work her magic to get what she wants. We played outside and John got to take a good nap. Father's Day success. The girls are very lucky to have such a great Daddy! He loves them more than anything in the world. He is their buddy, cuddle-bug, trouble-making pal, protector, and they love him sooo much! Happy Father's Day to my husband and great father to our sweet girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment