Friday, June 10, 2011

Substituting over, Vacation, Ready for Summer!

     School's out! Woo-hoo! I survived being back in a classroom for 7 weeks, it was actually very refreshing and enjoyable! The kids overall were great, well as great as 7th graders can be during the last 7 weeks of school......but I am really glad I did it! The girls did FANTASTIC for their Grammy and Nana! So, all my fears and nervousness was for nothing......however, I loved the hugs and kisses when I walked in!

     This week we went to WI Dells to the Great Wolf Lodge with two other families..... 5 kids under 3! I know what you are thinking, chaos, right? Wrong! They were all GREAT! The condo was the perfect size for all of us, and the GWL had so much to do! The girls had fun at the water park, enjoyed Story time at the lobby clock tower,  well Ava did (Madison wasn't quite ready for that sensory overload), and played a ton with the other kiddos! Ava and Amy's daughter Brooke are Best Buddies! They were a riot! Madison liked the layout of the hotel condo, because it was a familiar setting. The living space was almost identical to ours at home, so her sensory issues were way lower than expected! It was great to have Megan pick Madison up and hold her when I had my hands full, she was great with her! The girls were so tired when we got home, both in bed early and slept almost 10 hours!

     I am really looking forward to all the fun summer has to bring, this month alone is crazy. I have a Bachelorette party, Birthday party, NewKidsonTheBlock/BackstreetBoys concert (woohoooo), and a wedding!!!! June is filled with lots of fun! July is starting to get busy as well! I love summer and am glad to be home now to enjoy it every day!



Madison was ready for vacation!
So was Ava! VACATION time, let's go!




Madison enjoying the patio at Great Wolf Lodge!

Ava and her buddy Brooke on the patio
Daddy and Ava with Wylie the Wolf!
Ava LOVED these jetskis at the water park!

Mommy & her girls!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment