Thursday, July 14, 2011

Playdate and Meltdowns

     So, today I took the girls to the BFF's to hang with her (Amy) and her two girls Brooke and Taylor. Ava was in her glory swinging on a big girl swing for the first time and sliding up and down the slides. Then, she ran behind Madison's swing and was knocked down :( She wasn't hurt- just scared...but that's where she kind of started the downward spiral. She didn't want to share (even though all the toys and play equipment was Brooke's. SO she was a bit more crabby than usual. Madison only wanted to swing. They have a toddler swing, which Madison loves.... she just kicks back and chills and loves to be pushed for, well, as long as I push her. She is content as a clam in that thing. We took a break and that ruined her mood. But, it was 88 degrees and sunny so we needed a little indoors time. Well, that was kind of a disaster since all they want to do is tear up Amy's fridge by taking off all the magnets. So, what usually is a pleasant time, ended up being chaotic. Luckily, I got some good gossip in and got to see Brooke and my goddaughter Taylor. They napped like champs when they got home, so I guess all in all it was all good! :)
Swing time at Amy's!


Heeheehee!!! Madison could swing all day!

Ava on the BIG girl swing!

Ava and her BFF Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment