Well, it's official. The girls are 3! What?!!?! When did this happen? As everyone told me, time is flying! And to top it off, Madison starts school on Thursday!!! I am trying to mentally prepare for the crying (from ME and Madison, I suppose). I am worried about what the teachers will do when she has a meltdown? What will they do when she is giving her "non-verbal cues" to her teachers and they don't understand that when she is tugging hard at her hands, she needs something and is really upset. What are they going to do? How will they console her? Will she be scared? Will she make it in the classroom? I am so nervous, I want her to do well, to get the attention and therapy she desperately needs to develop, but I am her Mom. Her comfort. I will update, with her progress after a week in school goes by.... I know some people have been asking if she has started school yet, etc....
The girls had a great birthday. We had a very low key immediate family gathering. It was a Snow White theme, per Ava's request. It was lots of fun and the girls were so spoiled with so many great gifts. So, three year-olds, huh? Well, I loved age 2, so I am hoping for another great third year!
She has made so many strides the past few weeks and I know that school is doing to be great for her!
ReplyDelete