Happy New Year! A NEW year it will be! January is one busy month this year! We are preparing to celebrate the girls' 3rd Birthday! I can't believe we will have three-year-olds! They have come a long way and so have we. I am so happy for who they are and who we are because of them. This year we are having an immediate family only Xmas party, no more 50 plus bday parties for these two. However, it still will be themed out and super cute! This year SNOW WHITE! It is in honor of Ava's favorite princess and our two princesses it shall be a royal event! :) Getting lots of cute ideas from Pinterest (LOVE it)!
Besides the girls' birthday, we will be starting Madison in school! Still in shock that it is happening this soon, but am mentally prepping myself on a daily basis that this is a good step for her and her needs.
In less than a week I turn 31, I guess this is where I stop looking forward to birthdays. Last year I was planning my 30th and was so excited, this year: the opposite. It's not that I care that I am getting older, but I feel older lately. Back pain, some grey hairs, and not getting carded as often.... apparently I am not only feeling older, but looking older too. BUMMER! So, I have some work to do this New Year, just need some motivation. Wait, here it comes, nope it wasn't it. Soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment