When I was pregnant with the twins, my sweet tooth grew and grew--- along with my ginormous belly! I ate a gallon of ice cream a week and chocolate sauce by the bottle.... it wasn't pretty- hence the 70 plus pounds I packed on during the pregnancy.
Well, anyways.... since the girls arrived 2 years ago- I cannot kick the sweet tooth. I don't devour ice cream by the gallon anymore, my waistline thanks me.... but I want chocolate, candy, ice cream all the time. Every time I go to the gas station, I can't resist the candy aisle.... it's like the candy taunts me. "Yo, Lori, it's me Caramello... you know you want some of this!?" So, I do the sane thing, and buy one- King Size, of course. Ahhh! What's wrong with me? Why can't I kick this habit..... I know it's not drugs or alcohol, but man.... I am addicted to the sweetness of candy and I must be stopped!
 |
| The belly at 34 weeks- full of babies and sweets! |
 |
| It was out.of.hand! |
 |
| MUST STOP! |
No comments:
Post a Comment