As soon as Ava wakes up she has to find her Daddy or inquire about his where-abouts. "Daddy go?" is the first thing she says every day. The answer is he is either getting ready for work or at work (since the girls sleep in past 8 usually every day). Ava then asks about ZaZa...in a whisper, "ZaZa go? ZaZa still sweeping? We wake ZaZa up. (Then in a yell) ZaaaaaZaaaaaaaa....then ZaZa joins the morning routine.
After some milk in the a.m. they get their first swoop of insane toddler energy (I am still trying to keep my eyes open)...... running around, dumping toys, crying, laughing, pulling Ava out of the fridge 10 times and watching some random Nick Jr or Disney Jr cartoon. This morning, Ava was all about Mrs. Potato Head's glasses and random kitchen utensils....a love for accessories I gather...... and Madison was busy running around then dumping toys (her usual). This happens for about an hour, then breakfast. Ava is into pancakes....WAIT.... did I say pancakes? I meant, syrup. She LOVES it. She has a knack for condiments. (Syrup and ketchup being her two favorites.) Madison is still quite diligent about NOT eating. Since we have all been sick for the past couple of weeks- her normal eating patterns have diminished (which is NOT good since she doesn't eat much to begin with) so she is eating a lot of saltines, and other Gerber puff type of stuff.
Then, the cycle begins again, running, dumping toys, crying, laughing, jumping..... etc......
No comments:
Post a Comment