So, this weekend John and I were invited to go out to breakfast, with the girls. OK, it's been QUITE a long time since we went out to eat with them: 2- two year olds. Not fun for anyone. So, today my Mom and I did a test run at Red Robin with the girls. That place literally looks like a crayon box- primary colors from floor to ceiling, lots to look at, etc. I thought it would be a great place, BOY was I wrong! At first, they sat in their booster seats like big girls, that lasted all of 5 minutes. Before the sodas even got there, Ava wanted to go walk around. OK, fine no big deal, then she didn't want to come back to the table, then she laid on the floor. Yes, we were THOSE people. Ugh. Then Madison was done and I walked her around. The food came and I tried to get us all to sit back in the table. Nope, it was melt down city times 2! So, got it to-go! Double Ugh! I remember now, why we don't attempt to take them anywhere to eat. Like I said before, it's no fun for anyone.
So, looks like our breakfast out, will end up being a breakfast in. Someday, they will sit and eat nicely, but until that day- meals at home for now. Wah- Wahhhhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment