Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Renovation Complete!

    Yesterday,  the flooring guys got here right at 9:30am and were all about getting to work right away....awesome! I literally don't think I even had the girls' shoes on before they were moving furniture out of the way. They had to remove more of the existing flooring so that was unnerving, but I trusted these guys! So, my Mom and I took the girls to the Kenosha Public Museum, and we were in and out within 10 minutes. Ava was terrified of the dinosaurs and the dark rooms. So, out we went.... off to find an indoor play area. Not a big place like Monkey Joe's, but like a Mickey D's small one..... but no McD's play areas nearby that I am aware of, so we tried the BK play area....gross. It's for kids 4 and over- problemo #1. Honestly, it just was dirty. So, after a very quick burger and fry we headed to our friends house.... they were sweet enough to let us play at their house while construction was under way at our place! So nice. The girls had a blast playing with Brooke's toys. I called to check on the progress and found out that the flooring would be done in an hour! Only 3 hours! SWEET! When we arrived home I was amazed at how beautiful the floors looked! Matched perfect. The dining room table was able to be delivered that night as well and BOOM.... renovation complete!



FLOORING IN!
OTHER SIDE OF WALL BY LAUNDRY CLOSET
DINING ROOM TABLE IN!








No comments:

Post a Comment