Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Renovation coming up!

      Extra space..... fabulous! In a couple weeks we will be removing our center island to create more space.... we are going to have wood flooring added in to fill in the gap and also replace the linoleum in the kitchen with the same wood flooring. We lose storage but will gain a lot of space! We will add in a dining room table so we can all eat together, not in shifts. The girls currently "own" the chairs with their high chairs, no more taking them off and on when we want to sit and eat ourselves. Like I said it's a pretty small job, but will make our space feel bigger! :)

         On a side note, last night I was doing the nightly routine of dishes and cleaning the kitchen, then I hear a bunch of toys being spilled out (not too unusual) but then I turn to see Ava dumping every single one of the storage bins of toys..... UGH! Why at almost 9pm and why RIGHT after I cleaned the living room? Ah, yes because she is 2!




The cute face of guilt! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment